you guys i have been using the internet for a whole bunch of years and i still managed to mess up that last post so bad that my browser had a hissy fit and exploded and then wouldnt let me fix anything so here is attempt 2 at the selfie meme and god rest my soul and thank you for your time
Magic - One Direction
'Cause you, you've got this spell on me
I don’t know what to believe
Kiss you once now I can’t leave
'Cause everything you do is magic
(4/∞ book minimalists) Heist Society by Ally Carter
Little Do You Know - Alex & Sierra
3 Ways to Speak English.
Jamila Lyiscott is a “tri-tongued orator;” in her powerful spoken-word essay “Broken English,” she celebrates — and challenges — the three distinct flavors of English she speaks with her friends, in the classroom and with her parents. As she explores the complicated history and present-day identity that each language represents, she unpacks what it means to be “articulate.”
I LOVE IT A LOT AND LET ME TELL U WHY
- it is a really interesting concept and it is not afraid of being too sci-fi despite being a cw show
- the fact that it is a cw show means girls are the target audience, which means that it embraces the ladies and caters to them through having lots of great/different women
- it also has a lot of shirtless dudes
- it goes all lord of the flies very fast
- it is really really not afraid to kill main characters
- THIS GIRL
- her name is clarke and she is a complete badass and literally one of the smartest person on the show and the show narratively honors that
- her badassary and intelligence are only matched by THIS GIRL
- angel/love of my life/girl i would most want to get stranded on a desert island with raven reyes
- a girl of color who is probably the smartest person on the show
- and they COULD be rivals and hate each other because they get stuck in the most boring love triangle EVER
- but instead they’re like HELL NOPE and they work together as awesome lady badass smart people
- look at those good faces and ladies
- the two “leads” (though it is something of an ensemble show) are a girl (clarke) and a dude of color (bellamy)!!!!
- and bellamy looks like this and he is super hot:
- bellamy and clarke have a lot of longing looks and talk about leadership and how much they need each other like ALL THE TIME
- (it’s a lot)
- (the ep was like WE NEVER CONSIDERED THEM AS ROMANTIC PARTNERS but like apparently no one told the actors that because it is a lot)
- it is really going for the mystery and every time it answers a question it introduces 2938292 more
- none of the characters are altogether “good” and that is important to me!!
- literally all the characters on the ground committed crimes which is why they’re sent to earth like every character is literally a criminal
- desmond from lost is on it which is originally why i started watching it (lol past zoe u didn’t think u were gonna get dragged into this show quite so hard)
- it will make u so sad and also stressed and also claw at your screen like wtf i did not come to the cw for feelings i want my money back except don’t because I LOVE THIS SHOW
ESTP: super attractive physically but it’s all downhill from there. never quite know what they’re going to do next but you can probably bet it will be irresponsible. somehow still lovable.
ESTJ: loud, logical, and get shit done — they are the warrior class of the life rpg. power stats make them unbeatable and if you encounter one, maybe just curl up and forfeit, to save time.
ESFP: giggly little shits. fun fun fun till her daddy takes the t-bird away. great for lifting your mood, not that great at lifting your credit score.
ESFJ: too appropriate, totally lacking in awkwardness. they’ll never forget your birthday, which will make you feel like shit when you constantly forget theirs.
ENTP: excellent companions if you enjoy people who instantly see through all your shit. very clever and very intuitive, you can’t fool them. i suggest you invest in other friends — ones you *can* fool.
ENTJ: impatient with people who make mistakes, namely, everyone. they’ll respect you if you stand up to them but why do that when you can run away instead. cuddle them and see what happens. i’m curious.
ENFP: too puppy to live. best suited for the profession of musical nanny. not advised for use around an open flame.
ENFJ: way too charming and capable, maybe they should stop making everyone else look bad. prone to making other people care about stuff they didn’t want to care about. so annoying.
ISTP: such butts. best suited for an apocalypse scenario, if no such scenario exists, they will create danger because they get bored. don’t encourage them, but don’t discourage them, as reverse psychology works too well.
ISTJ: low drama and low maintenance, best value at this price tier. best suited to actual human existence. least weird, which makes them kinda weird.
ISFP: squishy little darlings you might want to keep in your pocket, but please don’t or they will become forlorn. they notice everything, and it’s unnerving.
ISFJ: quietly and proudly do things for others. if you have a ring you need to deliver to mordor, take an ISFJ along with you for best results.
INTP: cute intergalactic spiders you want to hug and mistrust. prone to making you laugh but then days later you will wonder whether you were the butt of the joke.
INTJ: major dicks and kinda proud of it. prone to being right. prone to liking trance music way too much. all the ones i’ve ever met have been unexpectedly kinky. so i guess, expectedly.
INFP: they fall out of the sky and are raised by unicorns. if you feed one it will follow you home. they dissipate in water.
INFJ: chameleons appropriating your emotions and going quietly mad. prone to meltdowns and needing lots of naps.
Why do people drink alcohol it tastes disgusting
you don’t drink it for the taste. u drink shit like apple juice for the taste. you drink alcohol to get rid of the bad taste that every awful person in your life has left
ᴅɪᴅ ɪ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜʏ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴋᴀᴛᴇ ʙɪsʜᴏᴘ? ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ, sʜᴇ’s ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ.
this is the worst decision i ever made
somebody come get me i’m embarrassing myself on the internet again